Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend

Well here it is Sunday evening and our weekend has come and gone. It was a busy one for sure. Saturday we experienced the fun small town event of Founder's Day - complete with a parade and loads of candy! The boys loved it. In the afternoon we did some yard work only to find the coolest caterpillars ever! They are huge and will apparently turn into very large moths. They burrow so the boys built a little container out of an old ice cream gallon jug, put dirt in it and now our little friends have a home for their pupa stage. A barbecue with some friends capped our evening.


Today we went to church then home for naps. It was a fairly lazy day. Ron worked on his shop and then put up our flagpole. Guess that means I better go get a flag for us to fly. This evening was the first evening of our ladies bible study, "Having a Mary Spirit". It went well. This is my first time leading a study so we'll just see what the Holy Spirit has in store for me...I suspect I will be led and blessed more than I will give out...that's usually the nature of a study.


Tomorrow all the kids are off to school...even Jakie goes to his Mom's Day Out all day. Woohoo - I'll get loads of laundry done and house cleaning. Well off to do dinner. Enjoy the picture of our newest critter!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice bug love you mom