Monday, September 20, 2010

Frustration

Seriously, I'm going to take a second to vent and whine then I'll put on my "Big Girl" pants and suck it up! I'm so tired. Ridiculously, bone-weary tired. I'm not on the verge of mental collapse that I know of...for once, I'm not feeling stressed or having great anxiety. Things are going well but WHAM, I get hit with fatigue. I'm not one to sit on the couch and do nothing. I've always been a very physical, get things done kinda gal so to be hit with fatigue is a new and unpleasant experience. What to do? Get thee to a doctor missy and quit whining. I'll keep everyone posted but would appreciate prayers for strength this week. Ron is gone until Thursday and Jake has not had a fabulous time at school with Daddy being gone.

Peace Out!

3 comments:

The Daileys said...

I will be praying for you, big sister, and looking for a report soon on that call to the doctor. This is totally not like you and I would rule out a medical issue before doing anything else. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers -- and wisdom being asked for the doctors, too!

Unknown said...

Update: I was able to get into the Doc next Tuesday. I am amazed at how quickly you can get an appointment with doctors here - as a new patient. Today was a much better day. Still getting worn out quickly but this house doesn't run itself especially with my partner gone. Easy dinners in crockpots and paper utensils...ahh, I love you so much! Evan is showing signs of tiring this evening early due to a short nap and so I'll probably go to bed at 8 with the other two boys in tow. Rest, rest, rest is my new motto!!