Saturday, April 25, 2009

Evan Update

And the countdown continues! At my weekly appointment on Thursday Dr. Stanley has agreed to induce me the week of May 12th if I don't go on my own. Good news!! I am now dilated to 2 and have a "favorable" cervix - ok, whatever...I haven't made it past 2 without the addition of pitocin so it will be interesting to see if I continue to dilate. Next appointments are Monday and Thursday for non-stress tests and then another ultrasound on May 4th. I'm going stir-crazy staying quiet and keeping still. I think I am starting to hate my house - just kidding. My pops guessed April 16th for the birth - missed. Ron guessed April 24th - missed. Mom is guessing April 28th so still a few days to go. I figure May 8th which is when the moon is full next and all the kids have been born right near that time. Evan would be the one who really knows. Cam and Jake just come ask every day - is Evan coming today?? Send your guesses in - no prize since we never started a "pool" but you can have bragging rights!!

1 comment:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'll go for bragging rights on May 5th. ;)
Hang in there, Jacci!