Monday, October 20, 2008

It's official....it's a peanut

Went to the doctor today and we are having a peanut. It's official. Baby will arrive end of May (May 26). I am feeling much better today...no throwing up yet. Might be that my stress level is down since I know all is viable and well. Ultrasound revealed only one peanut - THANK YOU GOD since chances of twins increase with age. My doctor doesn't deliver anymore so he referred me downstairs to a high risk doctor based on my age and multiple miscarriages. I'll see that doctor on the 6th. At this point though - hands, feet and heart are developing normal and it's a wiggle worm. Maybe that's why I am so sick.

The shock has worn off and a tingle of excitement is rippling! Pray for a girl...I need more estrogen in this house of male domination!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew - well after the shock wore off I am on board with grand baby #4 - Congratulations Cardwell clan
Love Cindie and Cleve

Anonymous said...

That might be why we have a female cat! On the other hand, 4 boys is a lot of fun. If we'd had a girl, I'm sure she would have SuperDad wrapped around her little finger. (It might be safer to have a boy!!) In the end, God gives you His Best.
I showed this post to MusicMan but like a typical teenage boy, he just shrugged. Maybe he'll congratulate Kyle on being a big brother again?
I'm thrilled for you, Jacci (and Ron) - CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

KC
http://kcinnova.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on your new Peanut!!
4 Boys is not all that bad. We DJed a Homecoming dance lastnight and saw all those young ladys in there very expencive out fits that don't fit all that well if you know what i mean and I'm glad I have boys that like to play in the mud and go hunting,,
Glad your feeling better, I put a few pictures up and will do more soon.
Take care and tell Ron Hi too. James says thanks for the B'day wishes...
Kelli and James